Monday, December 21, 2009

Today is a Waiting Day...

I do not have the right mindset today to try and express my opinions through this blog. I have been waiting since Friday to figure out if I got a certain job and today is the day that I am supposed to find out. It's a very nerve-racking process and I don't know if I should be optimistic or what. My mind is all over the place, so I am trying to keep myself occupied with other things. Today is just not the day...today is simply a day for waiting. And tomorrow might be the same. I will try to post on my other blog, but I will have no guarantees. Hopefully I get the answer today so I can cry (regardless if I get it or not) and move on with life and with this blog. But for today, this will have to be good enough. Wish me luck...even if I don't need it.


(This could or could not be me :-\)

No comments:

Post a Comment