Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Writing a Blog about New Blog

I was going to write about Oral Roberts death and how ridiculous Benny Hinn is...but I don't feel like going into a rage while I'm at work.

Therefore, I'm writing a short post to tell all that I am going to try to start a new blog that focuses on the readings that I do. I have seen other blogs that focus on the books people have read, written and been inspired by so I thought I would do the same. I haven't been much of a reader for years but I would like to start that back up since I have all this free time now (recent college grad). Hopefully, I can make this a hobby that will not only advance me intellectually while I am not in school, but also give me some more insight into the workings of the world. I'm going to try to start by reading some short stories, just to get myself going. I will post the link to the new blog below. I will continue to post my angst-ridden blogs here at The Color in Black & White, but I will also try to keep another one going as well. Wish me luck!

First book to tackle: 50 Great Short Stories by Various Authors


 

No comments:

Post a Comment